6kW Regenerative DC Electronic Load (CC/CR/CV/CP/CC+CV/CR+CV)
PLZ6000R is a DC electronic load that regenerates load power to the AC line. Regular electronic loads consume load power by having semiconductor devices convert it into heat. By contrast, PLZ6000R converts load power into reusable electric power, rather than converting it into heat as is typically done, and feeds this power to the AC line, thereby substantially reducing the amount of waste energy. PLZ6000R is an environment-friendly electronic load that can contribute significantly to your energy saving efforts.
- Power regeneration efficiency of up to 90% (at rated power)
The use of a proprietary switching technology (patent pending) provides high power regeneration efficiency – from 85% or more at one-third of rated power (2000 W) to a maximum of 90% or more. This energy saving feature greatly reduces the electronic load’s environment impact on your plant and it is not necessary to equip special cooling system such as water cooling method to supress the heat generation.
- No necessity of special cooling system such as water cooling method
Please view the movie about comparison with conventional E-load. The movie will help your understanding about effect of PLZ6000R.
- Aging and evaluation testing for DC/DC converters and various types of power supplies
- Evaluation and durability testing for alternators and motor generators
- Discharge testing for different types of batteries (lead, lithium, and assembled batteries)
- Dummy load testing for equipment powered by natural energy (solar cells and wind power generation)
- Evaluation testing for fuel cells and stacks
Model Specification PLZ6000R Regenerative DC Electronic Load (E-Load), Voltage/current/power range:30 V – 400 A / 60 V – 200 A / 6 kW, Power regeneration efficiency of up to 90% or more!, Six load modes (CC/CR/CV/CP/CC+CV/CR+CV), Easy-to-use design featuring a large-size LCD panel, Equipped with major interfaces (GPIB, RS-232C, and USB) as standard