Battery Test System : 6 Models
- CC pulse discharging mode intended for load patterns of cellular phones and other devices
- CP pulse discharging mode intended for load patterns of digital cameras and notebook PCs (PFX2021)
- Temperature measurement function
- Synchronized operation with thermostatic chamber
- Equipped with a V/F converter that ensures more accurate current measurement at pulse discharge (PFX2021).
- Power regeneration function (PFX2021)
- Expandable on a unit-by-unit basis.
- Allows PFX2011 and PFX2021 to coexist in a single frame.
Application Software SD002 BPChecker2000
BPChecker2000 is an application software for the PFX2000 Series Charge/Discharge Battery System. BPChecker2000 enables you to set the conditions of the battery charge/discharge characteristics tests, execute the tests, and analyze the test results on a Personal Computer (PC). This application software allows you to control two systems of PFX2121 120-ch Control Units via the USB port. This means that up to 240 charge/discharge power supply channels can be controlled simultaneously.
Furthermore, by adding a PFX2211 Impedance Measurement Unit, impedance can be measured up to 120 charge/discharge power supply channels that are connected to the control unit of the same system. Furthermore, it is possible to conduct the test in synchronizatihon with the temperature the chamber,by externally controlling the Espec Corp.’s thermostatic chambers that can be controlled by the USB-RS485 converter.
|PFX2011||Charging/discharging power supply unit (5V-5A 25W / 2 channels)|
|PFX2021||Charging/discharging power supply unit (20V-10A 200W / 1 channel)|
|PFX2121||Control unit for PFX2000, PFX2511|
|PFX2211||Impedance measurement unit|
|SD002||Application software BPChecker2000 Full Edition (For PFX2000 or PFX2511. The 2-channel version is supplied with PFX2511)|